About Mozaic PVC Laminates
Mozaic Artistic PVC Laminates has completed four years of operations in India since its establishment in the year 2017. The company has a truly world class manufacturing unit at Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh with high standard facilities equipped with European technology. The company has distributor and dealer network all over India with a wide range of beautiful colors, exotic designs and unique performance features fitting your surfaces with style. Mozaic Pvc laminates come in thickness of 1.25mm & 3.25mm, offering dimensional stability to architects and interior designers. We conceive a trendy and chic design which not only reflects our client’s preferences but also enriches their lives.
Each MOZAIC PVC laminate is designed to deliver exceptional style and quality. It is a resilient, ﬂexible product that has unlimited potential in surface décor.
Why Mozaic Laminates ?
We genuinely focus on customers’ fulfillment at every stage and keep up extraordinary benchmarks in our work process which makes us a preferred choice of our clients. As pioneers in the industry, the core value of our company is to achieve complete customer satisfaction through our overall management system, policies, products, services, and all other concerned areas. Our aim is to get closer to our customers to understand and fulfill their needs.
Mozaiclam is committed to bring world class quality within reach of all. Quality is one of our core values, as well as business strategy. A collection so vast, designs so enticing, colors so promising that it truly captures your imagination and uplifts your space! Mozaiclam advanced PVC Laminates collection suits your varied moods and requirements. So, style up your spaces, thoughtfully!
Call us anytime
+91 8010 8004 00
- Thickness : 1.25mm & 3.25mm | Standard Size : 1220mm x 2440mm | Sheet Options : Length (on order) - Width : 1220mm.
- Range : These premium PVC laminates come in a wide range of design, colors and finishes.
- Customized Sizes And Shades Can Be Developed On Request
- Adhesive : These laminates are easy to apply with the standard laminating system including most of the conventional water and solvent based adesively normally used with plastic laminates. We DO NOT recommend the use of heat activated adhesives.
- Lamination : Proper sustances are must be used and careful bonding procedures must be observed. Substrated should be of good quality plywood, PVC Board and high quality MDF. The face of the subtrate must be smooth and free of grease, wax, dust, chips and other foreign matter. We DO NOT recommend any kind of coat like PU base, melamine, lamination (wax) on our products.
- Cutting & Machining : These laminates can be cut by using sharp diamond blade cutter only. We recommend the use of smooth file to feature all corner edges.
- Bending : Kindly use V-Groove cutter to bend the sheets at 90 degree. For any difficulty please contact MOZAIC.
- Maintanence : Any cleaning agent containing acids, alkalis or abrasive should NOT be used to clean the laminate. Exposure to sunlight should be avoided.
- Note : Mozaic warrants that all its products are free from manufacturing defects and perfectly fit for use in normal conditions. In case of any claim, the liability the company's however limited to the cost of the product only. These may be batch to batch color variation. The sample swatches only represent the design, colours and finish. They do not represent the actual thickness.